Join us for our final Cars & Coffee of the 2016 season. With free warm coffee freshly brewed for our attendees by CFCF Roasters on Greenwich Avenue, you can be sure to enjoy a cup of coffee while seeing some of the most extravagant cars Greenwich has to offer.
Our gathering is on a first come first serve basis, so arrive early to grab your spot closest to the coffee shop! We recommend that you arrive at the top of Greenwich Avenue and drive down to make sure you can get the best spot with the most exposure.
We look forward to seeing the turnout as the last one was a success!
Steven & Leland
Photo By: Izaac Brook @IzaacBrookPhotos
- This is a family-friendly styled event, we encourage all attendees to be kind and mannerly to everyone who shows up.
- Absolutely No Revving - Zero tolerance policy, rev once, and you are out.
- Abide by posted speed limits on and around Greenwich Avenue, this means entering and leaving the gathering. No speeding leaving the show.
- No standing in the middle of Greenwich Avenue during the gathering, we need to make sure that traffic can flow freely and smoothly.
- Please try to keep as close to the sidewalk as you can, we must make sure that we have two open lanes to prevent unnecessary build up of traffic.
- *PHOTOGRAPHERS & VIDEOGRAPHERS* please keep on the crosswalks & sidewalks to get shots, you are not permitted to stand in the middle of the street blocking the street.
Greenwich Cars & Coffee is not responsible for any damage, citations, or incidents that may occur before, during, or after the event.